I want to book an Unaudited Financial Statement Ad for my company. Can you please help me out with the category and guide me through the booking process?

Answer:

Please be informed that Financial Statements-Audited or Unaudited falls under the category of Public Notice Ads. It is mandatory to publish UFR Notice Ads in at least two newspaper- English Daily & any regional language newspaper. The Ads will be published in the Classified Display format.

Our booking process is really simple. Visit our website and choose the Statutory Category> Unaudited Financial Report Ad. Continue by selecting the location and the package of your choice. There are three set of packages –Economy, Business & 1st Class. Choose anyone based on your budget. Proceed by finalizing with the Ad specifications- the size & width. Finally upload the ad matter, select your preferred date & fill in your personal details. Our expert media planners will quote you an amount that is cost effective. You can finally proceed with the quotation by completing the payment.

Related to: Public Notice, How to Book Post date: 12/09/2019 - 07:02AM